Fat loss does NOT have to be “harder” as you age.
Believe me I sat here analysing before posting because I KNOW reading that angers some.
I also know that anger can be the gateway for awakening so I posted anyway.
By the way I’m 49 as I write this. Here is what IS happening:
1. You stopped progressing. You do the same food map and workout you did 20 years ago and wonder why they aren’t working anymore.
You HAVE to “progress” and change it up! Challenge yourself!
2. You believe aging is a certain way- (self imposed stop) well it doesn’t HAVE to be. Find role models your age and older and make that the new “norm” there are people your age winning at fat loss!
3. You believe what your doctor, your friend, or the article you read told you. And it’s become a false assume truth that you have bought into. What you believe you create.
4. Traditional Media only shows young as super fit and no one talks about their age – SEARCH for examples in the age range you are in and higher .
5. Negative Validation everywhere – friends, media, etc… telling us aging is bad and that it’s too late! It’s not! So Stop it! Just stop it. Find the RIGHT supportive mentors and groups. Do not look for validation of this. Find validation and proof of the opposite.
6. You give up too easily bc of a self imposed stop. You believe it’s harder to be fit and so it becomes harder to stay fit. If you believe it’s harder it WILL BE.
You are NOT too old and it is NOT too late.
We see you and your potential. We want YOU to see you!
You have nothing to lose except the old beliefs that are NOT serving you! Do not validate those beliefs as they wont make you better.
So I’ve got some simple steps to get you started:
Step 1. Book your workout sessions in advance and if you can mix them up, Morning and Evening classes- NOT the same time and day every week.
Step 2. Stick to those sessions and if you have to cancel one, DON'T reschedule it instead.